The most powerful feature of the Industry Knowledge Graph is the ability to compare two organizations side-by-side at the Industry Group and Industry level. This feature brings strategic precision for analyzing mergers, acquisitions, competitors, vendors, business customers, ecosystem partners, etc.
Compare Organizations [2 of 2]
- Organization comparisons are done from the Top Parent perspective.
- Top Parent Competitors tab shows all companies that share at least one Industry Group.
- Columns show the number of shared Industry Groups and the number of shared Industries between the two top parent companies.
- Clicking COMPARE opens a Knowledge Graph showing comparison data.
- Organization comparisons are made between the Top Parent Competitors.
- Shared Industry Groups appear in the center column.
- Industries exclusive to each competitor appear to the left and right.
- Clicking on an industry group collapses and expands the list of Industries. The company coloring reveals the when the companies compete head-to-head, and when they do not.
- Clicking on an industry opens a new knowledge graph showing the industry competitors for that specific industry, which often leads to analyzing additional companies with a single click.